Monday, July 24, 2006

Today

... is odd. I wanted to write about it, but could only manage to push out the poem on my other blog, "Variations of a Portrait". I am such a romantic - must be the Italian or the Scorpio or the fact that someone has to be, yea? ;)

I am listless today-- I can feel the flesh slipping from my fingertips. how do you find your way, searching in the dark, arms stretched out in front of you, when you cannot feel what you touch?

well, all is good here, I am just so sleepy and feel so listless, as I said. :)

Hugs and bedbugs,
Cher

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hold on to that flesh, Cher. It bothers me a lot that you're feeling like this, but usually these things are like colds and will work themselves out soon enough.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Ca said...

grazie :)

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home